I mean, the level of bullshit.
A new delay in the Paprium saga, with a new deadline of 29th October 2018 (Japanese Megadrive release date 29/10/88).
No news, good news?Hello Everyone,Thanks for your patience. It’s been exactly one year since we started taking orders for PAPRIUM (and a couple more years of wait for our hardcore MGF fans), It’s been extremely stressful year for everyone, we bet.Regarding what’s going on:We had an issue with the “DATENMEISTER” chip-set manufacturing which resulted in some last minute changes. I’ve worked round-the-clock for the last couple of weeks to find a workaround and been very scarce on updates, my apologies.In the next (couple) days we have to adjust the game to reflect those changes. Moreover, in the mean time, there will be an additional round of QC and testing.Rest assured everyone involved has been working hard to solve all the issues and ensure a superior product. Our aim is to deliver the ultimate Mega Drive / SEGA Genesis game, in time for the system 30’th anniversary.For people who wait has ran out (well understandable) – as usual – we offer a full refund. Please contact the support at bottom of WM’s magical game factory page for details or questions.Thanks everyone for your comprehension, and my sincere apology for the lack of news.PS: We are also sending this message through newsletter, it could take several hours for dispatch, thanks for your understanding.Fonzie
- “Last minute changes” in the Expanded Sprites Mode VI
- “Last minute changes” in the Infinite Parallax Layers aka “IPL”
- Cartridge voltage issues
- Cartridge label issues
- Box issues
- Air France loses Fonzie’s keys. Unable to enter his home and retrieve the packages, the game is cancelled.
- Bird flu is raging over Fonzie’s Chinese beta testers. The game can’t be delivered.
- They realize they were using a SNES development kit. The game is cancelled.
- They took so long to release the game that everyone asked for refunds. The WM chests are empty, the game is cancelled. (This is a good one to launch a bailout campaign)
- Fonzie wants Bulgarian voice-over actors for the Bulgarian version of the game. Delay until the cartridge is updated.
- They actually meant to say Sega MD’s 30th anniversary in the UK. (11/30/2020)